That is so cool, Josh loves to sing too. I love hearing him make up his own words.
I'm so excited you have a blog! It's fun to see your cute pictures and what you've been up to!
I am so excited you have a blog now! YAY! Looks great.
Hi Cute Jared!! "Where's Grandma's kiss?" He didn't take very long to make up with us on his recent visit to see us on our mission. Love, Oma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cool, Josh loves to sing too. I love hearing him make up his own words.
I'm so excited you have a blog! It's fun to see your cute pictures and what you've been up to!
I am so excited you have a blog now! YAY! Looks great.
Hi Cute Jared!! "Where's Grandma's kiss?" He didn't take very long to make up with us on his recent visit to see us on our mission. Love, Oma
Post a Comment