I remember making a gumdrop tree at school - either 1st or 2nd grade. When I told Amber about it, she really wanted to make one. This is how it turned out. They loved it. Ryan also helped, a little. I'm not sure where more gumdrops ended up, though. On the tree, or in his mouth.
4 comments:
What a cute picture of the girls! How long has Amber had braces? I hadn't noticed them before. I always loved my mom's gumdrop tree that we stuck gumdrops in at Christmastime. What do you put in the center?
(Of course, now that I asked that, I see the braces in all the pictures. :) )
Kathy, I bought a styrofoam cone from Michael's for the center of the tree, and they used toothpick halves to put the gumdrops in.
Yes, Amber's had braces for a while. =)
Okay :) I think I just have braces on the brain now because I know I need to get Josh and Gabe in to see an orthodontist and I feel guilty that I keep putting it off!
Post a Comment