Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jared the Jumper

Jared loves to jump! He loves to sneak on my bed and pretend it's a trampoline. It freaks me out - I'm afraid he'll fall off and break a leg. He doesn't seem to care. I try to let him get his jumping energy out on the trampoline. I only let him jump when the big kids aren't on. When Dave was home the last few months, he would go out with him at least once a day to jump. These days, it's not so often. But when he gets on that trampoline - you can see how much he loves it! (Of course my other kids love to jump, too - but this post is all about Jared.)

2 comments:

esherman10 said...

What is it about boys and jumping, climbing, rough-housing? Cute page!

Kathy said...

There's nothing like a trampoline to keep kids active and happy. He's so cute. I'm loving all your pages. They look great!