
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Sarah's Birthday
Sarah's birthday was on a Friday, and it was Dave's day off. While the other kids were at school, we took Sarah to JCPenney's in the morning for a photo session. It turned out great! She was in a great mood for having her picture taken, and I loved how they turned out! I'll see if I can find a picture of her birthday cake we had on the night of her birthday.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She's such a cutie! Great pictures!
Cute! I have taken my kids in to get their pics taken exactly once, and that was 2 kids ago. I'm so impressed. She is such a cutie. Happy Birthday Sarah!
She is Very cute! Happy Birthday Sarah!
She is Very cute! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Love that little Sarah and love all the pictures!
Love that sweet little Sarah and all the pictures!! I love talking with her on the phonw, too.
Post a Comment