Sunday, June 8, 2008

Amber's Piano Recital

The same day we got home from camping (see below) Amber had a piano recital. Dave ended up staying home with all the other kids(Thank you, Dave!), and just Amber and I went. She did a great job! She played 2 songs and I was so proud of her. Afterwards, she got an "oreo overload" from Cold Stone Creamery. I had promised her that treat.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

How fun for Amber to get her mom all to herself, and that oreo overload sounds yummy!

Randall Jones said...

WOW...Amber, what a great opportunity to learn to play and perform and how fun to celebrate with your Mom afterwards!! Will you play some pieces for Grandma and Grandpa at Jones Cottage while you are in Utah? We can't wait to hear you and see you and to spend time together!! It's been a while, but we love you and are so proud of your accomplishments!!
Love from Germany, Grandma & Grandpa Jones

KickButtMommy said...

Good job, Amber! You are turning into such an accomplished young lady. I LOVE Coldstone.

Lori said...

I wish I could have seen her play. She'll have to perform for us at the reunion!! Can't wait to see you all !!