Sunday, June 8, 2008

Camping

We went camping Friday night with a bunch of friends. We went up to El Capitan State Beach in Santa Barbara. There were 9 families altogether, and we all had so much fun. The kids all had friends their age to play with, and they played hard! Saturday morning we went down to the beach and played in the water. All the kids loved the water - even Jared. He didn't seem afraid at all. You can see that he got totally sandy! I didn't bring his swim suit because I didn't think he'd go in the water. In the picture of all of us in front of the tent, you can see that Jared's asleep. He was so tired from the beach. We had started to take down the tent, but wanted to get a picture first. We came home all worn out, but with lots of fun memories.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great place to camp!

Randall Jones said...

What a cute family and what a fun activity!! Lucky Amber, Ryan, Julia and Jared!!! Looks like everyone had a BLAST!! Love Ya,
Grandma & Grandpa Jones

KickButtMommy said...

What a great trip! I love your pics. What a fun place to camp, and I don't even like camping.

Grandma F said...

What a darling family and making such great memories.

Maudie Jane said...

I am so jealous that you have the beach so close, I miss it. Your family is so cute, can't wait to see you all.