Oh Lori, your family pictures are so great! I especially love the ones of you and Dave, but they are all great. Your kids are so cute. Your costumes are awesome too!
DARLING costumes and your family pics are absolutely amazing! How wonderful! I always love having a succesful portrait session. Once baby is here and big enough for pics, we will be doing beach pics too! Gotta do it, right?
Those pictures turned out soooo good! I really want to get some good family pictures at the beach. Maybe when we're in town, we'll have to have her do our family pictures. Love Them!!
5 comments:
Oh Lori, your family pictures are so great! I especially love the ones of you and Dave, but they are all great. Your kids are so cute. Your costumes are awesome too!
DARLING costumes and your family pics are absolutely amazing! How wonderful! I always love having a succesful portrait session. Once baby is here and big enough for pics, we will be doing beach pics too! Gotta do it, right?
You guys look so cute in your costumes! I'm glad you like the pictures. I hope I got some of what you wanted.
wonderful family pictures and you and Dave look great as little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. all the kids look so cute in their costumes too.
Those pictures turned out soooo good! I really want to get some good family pictures at the beach. Maybe when we're in town, we'll have to have her do our family pictures. Love Them!!
Post a Comment