Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amber

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

11 already? I can't believe it. She's a beautiful girl!

Kathy said...

I'm loving the pages you are doing. So cute! Happy Birthday to Amber! Such a sweet girl!

Roberta said...

I agree that the page arrangements are so cool that you are putting together. When you put the pictures together like that it really shows so easily how quickly the kids are growing up. I'm not sure that I like that part!!

Megan said...

Amber, I can't belive how old we are getting!
I love you
-One of you fav. cousin; Megan

Randall Jones said...

What a beautiful granddaughter!! You are very special to Grandma & Grandpa Jones!! I remember the day you were born. We loved you then and we love you even more now. So pleased that you had such a fun birthday on Monday and a lovely celebration with your friends today! Thanks to your Mom and Dad for all the great things they do to make you life so special. AND....thanks to you for being such a wonderful girl. We sure do love you!!!