Jared turned two today. We celebrated at Grandma Susie and Grandpa Roy's house. We had dinner there, and cake & ice cream. Jared loved the chocolate cake and got it everywhere! He wasn't too interested in opening presents, but he loved the little airplane from Grandma Susie. Happy Birthday, Jared!


6 comments:
Has it really been two years since he was that tiny baby? He's such a cutie. Love him.
Happy Birthday to Jared! He's such a cutie! I love your new banner too.
Happy Birthday Jared! He is such a cutie. You guys are having a lot of birthdays lately.
Happy Birthday Jared. It doesn't seem possible he is two. I remember well Janet and Randy's trip down to see the newborn Jared. Could it really have been 2 years ago?
Aunt Janice
I forgot to ask, did you make him a bikini cake? ;)
Wow, Jared is already two. Hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment