Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Book

This was a huge project. I started it a few years ago, and would work on it here and there. It's a photobook of our family for the year 2006. And it's done! I can't say I'll do this every year, but it will be fun to have!

Click here to view this photo book larger

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That's awesome, Lori! I love it! You should totally do one for every year. :) I know what you mean about taking forever, though. I started a book for 2006 too that I never finished. Got to about February maybe. And then started a blog book for 2007 that I still haven't finished. Maybe someday!

Grandma F said...

That is a treasure Lori!! I am sure it is so much work but so worth it! What a great thing for your kids to be able to relive all those memories!