WOW....how great that Jeff was captured on video. I miss him already and keep expecting him to phone for us to pick him up at the bus stop at the mall. My sweet Jeff is going to soar with the angels!!
Wow, that was very cool! I'm so sad about Jeff. It did make me laugh that the kids were so determined to make sure he knew it was on fire, like he might not have realized. :)
3 comments:
WOW....how great that Jeff was captured on video. I miss him already and keep expecting him to phone for us to pick him up at the bus stop at the mall. My sweet Jeff is going to soar with the angels!!
Amazing! He was always fun and making people laugh.
Wow, that was very cool! I'm so sad about Jeff. It did make me laugh that the kids were so determined to make sure he knew it was on fire, like he might not have realized. :)
Post a Comment