Saturday, May 10, 2008
Mother Daughter Book Club
We hosted a Mother Daughter Book Club this afternoon. The book we read was From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. We had 4 girls and their moms. It was so much fun! This was the first one we've done - and another friend and her mom offered to host the next one in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great idea, Lori! How did you manage the discussion of the book? Love to hear more details!
Lori,
So fun!! I love all the pics!! What a great idea to have a mother-daughter book club!! Lately I have really enjoyed the book suggestions from the friend magazine. They usually come out 2-3 times a year and I ended up copying them all and adding it to my favorite books file. They are soooo good and we love to check them out from the library. So that might be a good place to look for more good books. Your kids are beautiful and so are you!! You look so good!!
Wow! I can't believe how big those girls are getting. I still picture all of them much smaller, except Amber since we still get to see her. :) Sounds like a fun night!!
Post a Comment