At Amber's T.O. track meet, her friend told us that Matthew Underwood from Zoey 101 was there. Even though we hadn't a clue who he was, Amber joined the throngs of people to get his autograph.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Random pictures from my cell phone camera
I normally try to avoid going to the grocery store with all 4 kids, but I promised them some ice cream - so we made a quick trip. (Julia was not happy at the time.)

3 kids getting their teeth cleaned
Have you heard about the run on rice? The regular white rice at Costco was gone.


At Amber's T.O. track meet, her friend told us that Matthew Underwood from Zoey 101 was there. Even though we hadn't a clue who he was, Amber joined the throngs of people to get his autograph.
At Amber's T.O. track meet, her friend told us that Matthew Underwood from Zoey 101 was there. Even though we hadn't a clue who he was, Amber joined the throngs of people to get his autograph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, your cell phone camera takes pretty good pictures. I wouldn't have known they were from a cell phone. That's crazy, and a little bit scary, about the rice. I heard on Sunday that the church cannery is limiting the wheat that people can get at a time because people are going crazy on that, but I didn't know there was that issue with rice too.
Wait, there really is a rice scare? I better get some. I was just at Costco too.
We love brown rice--maybe since it's so healthy there won't be such a run for it?!! I better stock up. Oh, and loved the grocery store shot--it hit a little too close to home! My kids love those carts that look like cars, but after very sad experience (fighting over who drives, climbing on top of the car, daisy duke manuevers while driving at full speed, etc.), I've had to outlaw them. Now I'm so mean and just make my kids walk if I have to take them all into the store (which I also avoid at all cost!).
I heard them talking about that at Sam's club in Provo too. Weird. I bet it is all the people freaking about rising food costs.
Post a Comment