Two years ago, a family in our ward gave us a "shoot" from their blackberry bushes. Last year, we got a few handfuls of berries, and this year it's doing really well. The kids like to pick them, but I don't think they like them - too many little seeds. But Dave and I love them!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Preschool Graduation & Blackberries
Tonight was Julia's Preschool Graduation. She was so excited and so cute as she got her diploma and sang along with her class. Next up, Kindergarten!

Two years ago, a family in our ward gave us a "shoot" from their blackberry bushes. Last year, we got a few handfuls of berries, and this year it's doing really well. The kids like to pick them, but I don't think they like them - too many little seeds. But Dave and I love them!!

Two years ago, a family in our ward gave us a "shoot" from their blackberry bushes. Last year, we got a few handfuls of berries, and this year it's doing really well. The kids like to pick them, but I don't think they like them - too many little seeds. But Dave and I love them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Lori,
I woke up tonight with leg cramps so I am spending the middle of the night catching up on blogs. It is so fun to see all the cute pictures of your family. You have a great family and I know your excited your folks will soon get to see you all again.
Aunt Janice
Hello there, Sweet Julia!! I'm sure that your teacher will miss you. You have been a GREAT student and have loved learning and sharing your knowledge. Can't wait to see you.
And those berries look yummy!! Love, MOM
Nice berries, they are so pretty.
Post a Comment