Sunday, October 12, 2008
Amber's Birthday Party
Amber had a fun birthday party yesterday. She had some friends from church come and they made some Halloween crafts, made candy necklaces, and decorated sugar cookies. I'm pretty sure she had a great time! Julia joined us for the fun, and Dave, Ryan and Jared went out for some boy time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like a VERY fun day!
Hey, so happy to see your blog, now I will always know exactly what you are doing...kinda scary huh
Hi Amber! I am going to help with my mom's blog! Come see it when it is done!! Tell your mom she did a good job on her blog! See you tomorrow!
Amber-
Those things that your mom posted are Ebelskivers. Where you talking about my mom on the blog or some other heather? Anyway thanks for posting me on your blog! I am going to make my own blog! I will tell you when I am done with it!
-Ellie
I WISH I COULD COME! but thanx for inviting me.....
Post a Comment