Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Girls' Getaway

I had a really fun getaway last Friday/Saturday with 2 of my friends. We went to a Four Seasons Hotel and spoiled ourselves. We each have four young kids, so we were in need of some "me" time. It was so fun! The hotel was absolutely gorgeous! The grounds were so beautiful. We used the spa facilities -hot tub, steam room, sauna, relaxation room. We went to dinner together Friday night. Saturday morning we did a yoga class, followed by Garden Fitness. Heather took a cooking class while Tracy and I hit the spa again. The afternoon that we left the hotel, there was an Indian wedding just starting. So colorful and fun! We saw the groom arrive on horseback. We would have stayed to watch if we had more time. Thanks to our husbands for holding down the fort back home - we came home refreshed!

5 comments:

esherman10 said...

Sounds so nice! Glad you had a good time

Lori said...

I'm ready for a weekend like that! Looks like fun. We need to plan our girls trip this year!!

Audrey said...

I'm jealous!! You girls look like you had such a fun time.

Cynthia said...

Lookin' good in those bathrobes, ladies! :) That hotel looks really beautiful. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. Next year I want to come too! I hope I don't have to have another kid to be in the club. :)

Jen and Russ Shurtz said...

If you could only see the envy in my eyes.