Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visiting Daddy's Work

Today is national "Take Your Child to Work Day". Dave's work participated, and allowed children between the ages of 8 and 18 to join their parent for half the work day. Amber was very excited to go. Here is her account in her own words:
"Today I got to go to Daddy’s work! First, I got to go in the Cafeteria and I made and ate a waffle. I also got to see Daddy’s office and meet some other people that worked there. Then I went on a tour to the Clean Room and around the building. After that, I got my own badge! It even had a picture of me on it. Then, Daddy showed me the new break room. It was really cool! It had two microwaves, and a huge fridge. Next, we went in the meeting room for a little bit and played on the projector. Finally, it was time to go."

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Your family looks great!!

Jen and Russ Shurtz said...

I love all your digital scrapbooking layouts. How I wish we lived closer so you could teach me.