Hilarious!!! I love that grumpy "don't take my picture, Mom" face. :)
Hmmm, I wonder who it could have been. . . :)
Caught! I love those kinds of pictures. Turns out they changed the stake meeting, so count me in for book club again
Come on Lori, I thought it was you, till I saw that sneaky face!
Funny....I don't blame him though. Who doesn't like kisses?Love, MOM
What a great picture!! He is darn cute!!
Love that look, they say a picture is worth 1000 words, that is certainly the case here. So cute though mom!!
Awesome picture!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hilarious!!! I love that grumpy "don't take my picture, Mom" face. :)
Hmmm, I wonder who it could have been. . . :)
Caught! I love those kinds of pictures. Turns out they changed the stake meeting, so count me in for book club again
Come on Lori, I thought it was you, till I saw that sneaky face!
Funny....I don't blame him though. Who doesn't like kisses?
Love, MOM
What a great picture!! He is darn cute!!
Love that look, they say a picture is worth 1000 words, that is certainly the case here. So cute though mom!!
Awesome picture!
Post a Comment