Saturday, May 16, 2009
I'll have to keep my eye on her
Julia came home from school with a little folder of journal entries and pictures she'd done at school. This picture and description were cracking me up. When I asked Julia about the picture, she said it was a picture of her and Troy. I said, "but it says Mark". She replied, "Oh yeah. It used to say Troy, but sometimes he's mean to me, so I changed it to Mark." She said she is wearing a wedding veil on her head, and they are outside dancing. (and it seems pretty clear that they're kissing!) Like I said, I'll keep an eye on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Whoa!!!!! Save that picture no matter what!
She is hilarious. Love that girl.
Oh wow! That is a riot! What a funny girl. You better keep your eye on her!
What?! That girl is 6 turning 16. Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment