Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a really fun Jones Family Reunion in Southern Utah this past week! We went hiking in Zion National Park, went swimming, fishing, and boating. The kids caught frogs and lizards. We had yummy food and lots of fun time with cousins! Now I'm spending the week with my parents. I'll post more pictures later.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Looks like a fun time! Now come home already!!!

KickButtMommy said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Grandma F said...

Love that picture of your family! Anxious to hear more about the reunion.

Janet said...

What a GREAT time we all had together at Berry Springs Ranch!! The setting, the swimming, boating, fishing, eating and singing together and just hanging out was SO much fun! Thanks for taking so many pictures, Lori. You are the BEST!

Kathy said...

Great picture! I love your family! Can't believe how much those kids are growing.