On Thursday we drove to Zion National Park. For our own little family, the day got off to a rough start. Everyone was all ready to go and loaded into the cars, but Ryan couldn't find his shoes. I knew I had given them to him that morning, but who knows where he put them. We searched in vain, and ended up making him wear an extra pair of Julia's shoes. (Crocs with pink straps.) He was not happy - but he eventually calmed down. Then, we missed the turn off for Zion, and had to turn around. We finally made it to the Zion Visitor's Center, and the parking lot was crazy full - we finally found a place. My poor parents' were waiting for us there - wondering why we were taking so long. Mike & Kate and family and Jeff & Jerry had already taken off to explore the canyons. We met up with them, and the rest of our time went smoothly. The kids loved hiking in the river. It was hot there, but we had lots of fun!

5 comments:
We have a lot of rough starts. I am glad it all worked out and that you were able to enjoy the day.
I thought you might post some more about our wonderful family reunion and I was right!! It was so memorable and fun....even with the rough starts. It's NOT a perfect world, but it's a good one. I love you and your whole family!!!MOM
I love the layout with the circle in the middle. I'll have to copy that one if I ever pull out my scrapbooking stuff again...
Looks like so much fun. Brings back memories of our last family reunion which was at Zions.
I like that circle one too! And it reminds me of our last family reunion too! And we have lots of rough starts too! Love the pictures. Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment