Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School!

This morning was the first day of school. All the kids were very excited! They were up bright and early, eager to wear their new clothes. We all walked over to school together. Julia was so ready to get to her class. We dropped Ryan (2nd grade) and Amber (5th grade) off at their classes first, then went to Julia's kindergarten class. I'm excited to hear the report after school about how it all went for them.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute! That first day is always exciting, especially kindergarten!

Lori said...

So, how was it? I'm sure the kids all loved it! They look great!

Megan said...

Did U have fun??? I had fun on my 1st day 2 weeks ago..

Randall Jones said...

HEY....What a cute family!! I think the kids looked great and I know they have been SUPER excited. I think MOM (Lori) has been excited, too.

Can't wait to see you all next week! Love, Grandma Jones

Grandma F said...

Lori, it doesn't seem all that long ago that the Jones and Foley kids were heading off to their first day of school. I can't believe it was that long ago or that I am really that old. Your kids are darling and what a fun time!
Aunt Janice

esherman10 said...

Wow, they're getting so big and grown up!

Kate said...

Such a cute family you have! Hayley keeps talking about Julia and Riley. I'm glad she's made new friends in class!