Sunday, August 3, 2008

Museum Day

I took the kids to a Children's Museum last week. I had been there when Amber was young, but hadn't been there with the other kids. We met my friend, Tracy, and her kids there. The kids had a great time!! There were a lot of dress up clothes and different stations: space, medical, restaurant. They also had some animals - turtles, iguanas, snakes, birds. Jared loved watching the animals. The other kids loved dressing up and playing in the different areas. And it was only $4 per person! Afterwards, we ran into an Art Museum that was across the street. Luckily we were the only ones there - we had 8 crazy kids running around. They had a special "Surf" exhibit - so all the paintings/photos were of the beach, surfing, etc. It was a fun day! (cell phone pictures again)

3 comments:

Randall Jones said...

How fun to dress up in various costumes and play at the museum!!

Love Ya, Grandma Jones

Lori said...

I think I know what museum that is. I used to go there. :) Looks like fun. Wish I could have joined you. And way to go to the beach by yourself. It will only get easier as the kids get older. :) I really miss the beach :(

Jen and Russ Shurtz said...

How fun to look at your blog. I'm kind of new to the whole blog thing, but it's fun to see all you've done this summer. I think you are much more ambitious than I am.