Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ever had one of those days?

Does this picture make you want to laugh or cry. (maybe both?)

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Poor Jared. I feel the same way.

Kathy said...

Oh my, now that is a sad face. I think it makes me want to cry. And it makes me want to give him a big hug and tell him everything is going to be okay.

Lori said...

Funny picture. I think we all have those days. Dave (your Dave :) called today and it was fun to talk to him. I told him to find a job in AZ! We want you here!! (I'm sure all your friends there would be mad at me for saying that, but it still would be sooooooo cool!!) I hope you're feeling better soon! Take care!

Randall Jones said...

What this young man needs right now is his Grandma Jones to rock him and read to him and love him. He has too many siblings all taking up Mommy's attention.

Sorry, Jared, guess we need to come again soon! LOL Actually, we are busy tending twin cousins, Jane and Josh, while Scott and Camille are back east celebrating their 7th anniversary.

Life is good and mighty busy. Love to all....especially sweet Jared, our youngest grandchild!

Love, Mom/Grandma Jones

Grandma F said...

That picture could win a prize in the Parade Magazine contest!! It is a classic!
Aunt Janice