Happy Birthday, Ryan!! Glad you had such a fun day and I understand a party is coming up on Saturday. So pleased we got to vist recently. We SURE do love you!!
We totally forgot to call on his birthday! :( Hope he had a great day!! We'll try and remember to call on Saturday and see how his party went! Good luck!
7 comments:
I love that layout! That's so cute. What great pictures and what a cute boy. Send our happy birthday wishes to him!
Darling LO! He is seriously a cute kid!
I can't believe how fast time goes. He really is a hansome boy! Tell him Happy Birthday for me! I hope he had a great day!
Happy Birthday, Ryan!! Glad you had such a fun day and I understand a party is coming up on Saturday. So pleased we got to vist recently. We SURE do love you!!
Love and Hugs,
Grandma and Grandpa Jones
We totally forgot to call on his birthday! :( Hope he had a great day!! We'll try and remember to call on Saturday and see how his party went! Good luck!
We hope Ryan had a great birthday! Cute layout!
That picture of Ryan on the tramp looks like a total Dave crazy picture!!
Post a Comment