Monday, September 29, 2008
Our Days
I haven't taken any pictures since Ryan's birthday party. He had a great time. 4 of his friends came and we had a pirate party at the park. I have been really sick. I finally went to the Dr. a week ago and she put me on some antibiotics for a sinus infection and bronchitis. I kept thinking I'd start feeling better, but it wasn't happening. I talked to my Dr. again today, and she's switching me to a different antibiotic. Hopefully this will do the trick. I have had zero energy. Dave was home last week which was a huge help to me. Dave found out that his company was eliminating his position as part of an ongoing reduction in force, due to transferring operations out of state. So, after taking some time off to help me and spend time with the kids, he'll be hunting for a new job. Tomorrow the kids are off school, and we're planning on doing a little day trip. Don't know where yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm so sorry to hear about Dave's job and you being sick. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
Lori, I hope you get better soon. So sorry about Dave. I hope he finds something soon. Let me know if you guys need anything!
Okay, so there is a house around the corner from us for sale!! It's on an acre and on a col de sac. Single story! Come check it out! :) Hope you feel better soon, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Lori,
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and sorry about Dave's job. I know what a smart guy he is and what great experience he has had so I am sure things will work out for you. We will keep you in our prayers. Pictures of kids are darling.
Aunt Janice
Lori,
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and sorry about Dave's job. I know what a smart guy he is and what great experience he has had so I am sure things will work out for you. We will keep you in our prayers. Pictures of kids are darling.
Aunt Janice
Post a Comment