Some more pictures from last weekend. Pictures from Descanso Gardens, Getty Villa, Dinner with Grandma Susie and Grandpa Roy, iphone fun, learning to crochet, and others.
Sounds like so much fun! I can't believe how blond Jared's hair is. He is so dang cute! I think it's neat having a picture with both Grandparents and family!
I really need to learn how to do that digital scrap booking thing. It looks so cute. Good job. Sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad your parents got to visit. I haven't seen them in a while. Tell them I said Hi!
7 comments:
What a wonderful week! I am sure it was a very happy reunion!
Sounds like so much fun! I can't believe how blond Jared's hair is. He is so dang cute! I think it's neat having a picture with both Grandparents and family!
I love the template! I haven't done any scrapbooking in a while...need to get going on it when I find a spare minute or two!
WOW....We SURE did have a great time and a FULL week!! We'll have to do it again soon. Actually, it's your turn. Thanksgiving???
Love you ALL to pieces!!
Mom and Dad
p.s. Your pictures and the way you put them together are SUPER!!
I really need to learn how to do that digital scrap booking thing. It looks so cute. Good job. Sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad your parents got to visit. I haven't seen them in a while. Tell them I said Hi!
Such a fun time. We look forward to those kinds of visits again one day. Your family is darling.
Aunt Janice
I missed this one somehow before. Such great pictures! I'm jealous you got a visit from your parents. It'll be awhile before I have that. So fun!
Post a Comment