Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getty Villa

After the 3 older kids left for school yesterday, Dave, Jared and I drove down to the Getty Villa in Malibu. Jared and I had gone there with my parents last September, but Dave wasn't able to go before. It is so beautiful there! The weather was gorgeous yesterday. I have decided that next time I go, I am not bringing Jared. It is just too hard with a 2 year old. We did the best we could, though. We got home just before it was time for school to get out, so perfect timing.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Wow! I am going to have to try that one.

Grandma F said...

We loved that place too Lori, so beautiful.

Janice

Layton family said...

I have never heard of that place, I would like to hear more it looks beautiful! See you tomorrow

Cynthia said...

Wow Lori, you are like the local knowledge girl. I know who to call when I want to take a day trip! :)

esherman10 said...

I'm a little jealous of all the fun things you and Dave are getting to do...sounds like you've been having a blast!

Janet said...

HEY...that brought back some good memories. Wish I could tend Jared some time!! Hope Julia has a GREAT birthday today.

Love, MOM

Kathy said...

Beautiful pictures! I have wanted to go there but have never been. I'll be sure to leave Noah behind if I ever do make it. :)