Saturday, January 3, 2009
Griffith Park
We spent a really fun day at Griffith Park yesterday. First we went to the Observatory and looked around at the exhibits there. Dave took the older 3 kids to the planetarium movie. They really loved that! After the observatory, we headed over to a different area to ride the merry-go-round, ride the ponies, and ride the miniature train. Jared cried when I took him off the merry-go-round because he wanted to stay on. And the ponies? Oh my word. They buckled Jared onto a pony and off he went - alone - around the big pony track. He loved it. Ryan didn't want to ride the ponies at first, but after seeing everyone else do it, he decided to try it. I probably should have had him do the medium speed pony, but since he's seven, he was old enough for the big, fast ponies. His pony took off flying! I hope he enjoyed it. After we left Griffith park, we stopped at an In N Out in Glendale, and all the shops around the area were still decorated for the holidays. They had a trolley that we could ride for free, a cool water fountain light show with music, and a playground. We had so much fun together. I don't think I had been to Griffith Park since Amber was 4. I hope we'll go back again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We've been to the observatory but never the park. I keep wanting to try it, in fact, we talked about trying it yesterday!
That sounds like a fun place...you'll have to take us there next time we come visit!
We've never been. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment