Saturday, January 17, 2009
Happy Birthday, Julia!
Yesterday was Julia's birthday. She turned six! We celebrated today with a few friends from school at Chuck E. Cheese. That was Julia's fervent wish. It was just how she hoped. Lots of tokens, games, tickets, pizza, cake, and a visit from Mr. Chuck E. Cheese himself. Happy Birthday, Julia! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She's such a cute girl! I can't believe she's six! Sounds like a fun birthday.
Happy Birthday Jules! I love how she has the same adorable pixie face as when she was a baby. What a cutie!
Hello Sweet Julia!! Grandma and Grandpa have loved you since BEFORE you were born. You have brought so much JOY into our lives. Keep smiling. Love and Hugs, Grandma Jones
Happy Birthday Julia! I can't believe she's 6! Glad you got to go have a fun day with friends.
Julia kind of looks like amber!
Post a Comment